Wednesday, April 30, 2014

First Blog about me!

My first blog!


  I'm not too sure how to start this out but I guess I will give it a try.  Props to my sister Carrie for telling me to do it.  I guess my goal for this blog is to talk about my daily life along with giving hints and tips from everything from DIY, cleaning, style, saving money, and whatever else comes my way. 

So a little about myself.....
 Name's Autumn born on the first day of Autumn hence the name.  I'm 27 and been married for 5 and half years to my husband Matt.  We have a 16 month old together named Alina.  Matt is a firefighter and I am currently a stay at home mother in Pennsylvania.  Our past includes living in North Dakota and Florida (one weather extreme to another).  Matt was active duty in the Air Force but now is in the reserves.   Before married life I was going to school to be a Registered Nurse, the military moving life made it hard to finish the degree in one place so the priority of children took over.  So here I am, staying at home trying to be the best wife and mother I can be.

So there you have it, short and sweet (like me I'm 4'11'') story to get me started.


Most recent pic I can find of use three.


No comments:

Post a Comment