Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My DIY kitchen curtains

Ok so I recently got into sewing within this last year. Tip one of saving money, instead of extreme black friday traffic go at 2am for things you know will still be available like me, thats when I got my sewing machine.  Really how many ppl do you really think fights those crowds for a sewing machine?  Anyways, I have made quite a few things already (napkins, unpaper towels, grocery bag holder, fabric boxes, oven mitts, and pot holders to name a few).  My latest project was kitchen curtains.  I didn't follow a tutorial just kind of winged it.  Since I started this blog after making it I have no during pics of creating them. Next sewing project for sure will have a tutorial.  I may not be the best seamstress but hey if it works and accomplishes its goals I'm ok with that.     That being said, yes my curtains are crooked. I can't sew straight every time haha.
  I will however show my process of making the tie backs for them.   Need to go to the store for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment