Monday, May 12, 2014

DIY stuffed animal bean bag

Before Alina even hit one she already had too many stuffed animals to count (pretty much none of which I bought).  I don't know what it is with families feeling the need to buy a stuffed animal for every occasion.  Needless to say, I needed something to do with them all so I didn't have to stare at them daily.  So to pinterest search I went looking for storage of stuffed animals.  I found a bean bag chair minus the beans add the stuffed animals.  Cutest idea ever!  Now why didn't I think of that.  Off to the sewing machine I went.  You can find the steps from this blog.. click here for tutorial  props to her!   The only difference I made was I put a zipper on it instead of velcro.

So here's how mine turned out.  I was pretty pleased with the results.  I'm not much of a fan for the fabric but it does it's job.

 Great to lounge on!
 Where is pickles??? Even my dog likes it, can you spot two little ears?  He thinks it's his own personal bed.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my tutorial! I like the fabrics you chose :-) I'm also impressed that you added a zipper - sewing is not my forte. I saw your profile pic and want to say thank you to your husband for his service. Feel free to stop by my site again and try my other craft tutorials and recipes. See you in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and thank you for your tutorial. I loved your bean bag chair and I just had to make my own lol.

      Delete
  2. Guau!! Elmaterial escritoestamuy biendesarrolladoTambién veo quela webestá en general muy bien. Meverásde vuelta por aquíen poco tiempo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks cachapas

    ReplyDelete