Wednesday, May 7, 2014

No bake play doh!

Quick little post for the stalkers (CJ) lol... Looking for a play doh to make at home with ingredients you probably already have on hand?  I found this site with three different recipes, one of which didn't require extra cooking time.  That's right up my alley so I gave it a whirl.  I halved the recipe because let's face it I'm cheap and I knew it wouldn't last long with an active 16 month old that changes activities faster then I can blink. 

HERE'S THE SITE....  click me to see      I did number 3.

Alina had fun playing with it. I think the consistency was pretty good.  I did have to play with the flour and water ratio a little bit to get it how I wanted it but other then that it was a success (minus her tryint to eat it every 30 seconds).







Don't we love the non matching pj's?  Owls and polar bears...hey whatever works haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment